No, You Shut Up Games is a small outfit based in Atlanta, GA. All of our positions are “contractor for hire” for the project we’re working on. If you’re interested in joining our team send your CV and Portfolio to tjohnson / at / noyoushutupgames.com
All applicants should have the following super qualities:
- Flexible Hours (including the dead of night at some points)
- Reliable Internet Connection (95% of the work is done remotely)
- Reliable Development Hardware (We’ll provide licenses for software, but you need to invest in your own hardware/future)
- High Alcohol Tolerance (seriously, this is a joke… but not really)
3D Special Effects Artist
We are currently looking for a 3D special effects artist to create dynamic particle effects and systems.
- Strong knowledge of the Unity 3D Shuriken Particle System
- Ability to create complex elemental and atmospheric effects
- Ability to optimize effects for mobile apps
We currently have both paid and unpaid internships available. Paid internships are attached to currently available projects which run a specific length of time (usually from 6 to 18 weeks).
We currently have an opening for a game programmer internship. There are both paid and unpaid spots available. The ideal candidate will be a generalist programmer with a willingness to work in most areas of development.
- Assist in the collaborating, designing and implementing core game features and systems, including support for their adoption within the team.
- Working closely with the other disciplines while operating within an “agile” development methodology.
- Create games for mobile platforms using Unity 3D iOS and Android
- Experience using the Unity 3D framework
- Knowledge in programming in one or more of the following: C, C#, C++, Java, and AS3
- Self-Motivated towards learning and understanding the game development process
- Good communication, organizational, and time management skills